Gönderen Konu: anti-Turkic lies about Turkish genetic and the Truth  (Okunma sayısı 9527 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı TÜRK-KAN

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 2182
  • UÇMAĞA VARDI, TANRI DAĞLARINDA!
A Response to Anti-Turk Propaganda about Turkish DNA, Ancestry, Blood Brotherhood of Anatolian & Central Asian Turks.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qCR-f7Akws" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qCR-f7Akws</a>
23 EKİM 2023'DE, ELİM BİR TRAFİK KAZASI SONUCU, UÇMAĞA VARDI.
ŞİMDİ; TANRI DAĞINDA, ATALAR YURDUNDA, ATSIZ ATA MAKAMINDA, BAŞBUĞLAR OTAĞINDA, ERİNÇ İÇERİSİNDE!

Çevrimdışı Türkistan Ordusu

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 339
Thanks a lot for this nice, informative contribution. That puts a logical end to stupid nonsenses; it's clear that the haplogroup distrubitions show a clear similarity between Turkey and Central Asian Turks.

Beside, in terms of physical anthropology, it's clear that there are races and these can be checked out through skull measurings.

When mass graves are found in Turkey (from the 1st world war), anthropologs from the Turkish society of history (TTK) can easily determine if they belong to Turks or to Greeks/Armenians; by simple measurings. Such things are not mediatized since the end of the WW2; you can guess why.

Race is a fact and the presence of the Turkic race in Turkey is a fact as well.
İleri! İleri! Türkistan erleri!
Senin için ölürüz Türkistan illeri...

(Türkistan Lejyonu'nun anısına atfendir).

Çevrimdışı Arbesa Sarantuya

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 65
  • Türkü Türk yapan savasci bakisidir
Esenler Türkistan Ordusu,

I tried to understand the logical consequences of that video taken from Youtube - anybody can put his own video made by himself - and your response.
By the way what is the meaning of th abbreviation of TTK?

these information are not scientific. Nobody is going to research his own DNA across the world. The accepted answer is far away and noone knows about his/her own chain, and even if they have known it, the research of the DNA chain with all its letter are still not finished. How can somebody be sure that he/she is the carrier of one of the chain letters from A to Z?

Please give scientific literature and not youtube video made by my neighbor. :)

Esenler, waiting for your answer and thank you very much.

Çevrimdışı Türkistan Ordusu

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 339
Esenler Türkistan Ordusu,

I tried to understand the logical consequences of that video taken from Youtube - anybody can put his own video made by himself - and your response.
By the way what is the meaning of th abbreviation of TTK?

these information are not scientific. Nobody is going to research his own DNA across the world. The accepted answer is far away and noone knows about his/her own chain, and even if they have known it, the research of the DNA chain with all its letter are still not finished. How can somebody be sure that he/she is the carrier of one of the chain letters from A to Z?

Please give scientific literature and not youtube video made by my neighbor. :)

Esenler, waiting for your answer and thank you very much.

Hi,

TTK is the abreviation of 'Türk Tarih Kurumu'. That autonomous, quasi-official instutition was set up back at Atatürk times; to operate research about Turkish History. They are also specialized in physical anthropology.
When they find graves in Anatolia, by measuring the skull (that's not genetics, but measuring the skull shape - wholly different thing), they can say if the skull in question belongs to Turks or to other people.

I mean by this evidence that Turks are from different race than other surrounding people (like Greeks, Armenians and co).

So, yes, telling Turks don't exist is pure stupidity.
That's what I mean.
İleri! İleri! Türkistan erleri!
Senin için ölürüz Türkistan illeri...

(Türkistan Lejyonu'nun anısına atfendir).

Çevrimdışı Arbesa Sarantuya

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 65
  • Türkü Türk yapan savasci bakisidir
Hi,
thank you very much for your explanation and also for the abbreviation.
Sometimes it is hard to understand the context of exchanging and clushing of opionions.

Your last sentence "Turks dont exist in pure stupidity" is nice to read but a little far ....
You have got the opportunity to fill the gap. :)

I love my people with the same feelings you do.

Çevrimdışı Andarkan

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 62
Actually there isn't anything called Turkish gene,german gene,armenian gene...
These are language based terms,not genetic based.

These gene groups  refers to "mongoloid"  component simply.And the guys with the high frequencies seemed pretty much mongoloid.