Gönderen Konu: Turkic Genocide  (Okunma sayısı 66934 defa)

0 Üye ve 2 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
Turkic Genocide
« : 09 Şubat 2008 »
This thread is opened to remember and inform the World about how the Turkic peoles, living all across Eurasia, have been systematicially massacred, destroyed, assimiliated, oppressed and discriminated by non-Turkic peoples and non-Turkic states. This thread's list also includes those that have used a systematic method of destroying Turkic cultural heritage. What the Turkic peoples suffered in history, especially after the 16th-17th centuries, can be described as a SYSTEMATHICIALLY MADE GENOCIDE.

----------------

LIST OF COUNTRIES AND PEOPLES THAT HAVE DISCRIMINATED, OPPRESSED, ASSIMILIATED, DAMAGED, DESTROYED AND MASSACRED TURKIC PEOPLES - THUS, LIST OF COUNTRIES AND PEOPLES THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE SYSTEMATIC GENOCIDE OF TURKIC PEOPLES

----

- ARABS: Betraying the Ottoman army during World War I (Syria, Jordan, Yemen, Palestine and Saudi Arabia are responsible from this), treating Turkish war captives in unhumanly ways; oppressing, sending away from their homes, massacring, banning languages, executing those that demand more rights among the Turkomans of Syria and Iraq (Baathist period); destroying Turkish cultural heritage (Saudi Arabia); confiscating properties and estates that legally belonged to the Turks (Egypt); supporting separatist ethnic groups which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country (Iraq, Syria and Lebanon) - NOTE: this group includes only the Arabs of Egypt-Syria-Iraq-Lebanon-Jordan-Palestine-Yemen

- ARMENIANS: Being a tool for Western imperialism; systematicially massacring the Turkics in Eastern Anatolia, Azerbaijan, Southern Caucasia and even Western Turkistan; destroying Turkish cultural heritage; attempting to attack Turkey from outside with the so-called genocide lies; making terrorist attacks on Turkish foreign affairs officials and civillians; keeping Nagarno-Qarabagh under occupation

- AUSTRIA: Systematicially destroying Turkish cultural heritage in Hungary and Serbia during the wars in the 17th-18th centuries; supporting separatist ethnic groups which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country

- BRITAIN: Attempting to invade Turkish territories after 1878; supporting and provoking the minorities against the Ottoman Empire; treating Turkish war captives in unhumanly ways throughout World War I; openly working against Turkey and the Turks during the Turkish War of Independence, trying to destroy those who resisted this; supporting the Greeks during the Cyprus Crisis; supporting separatist ethnic groups which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country

- BELGIUM: Supporting separatist ethnic groups which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country

- BULGARIA: Being a tool for Western imperialism; massacring Turkish civillians and destroying Turkish cultural heritage throughout 19th-20th centuries; driving out the Turks living in the country, attempting to assimiliate the remaining ones, denying their Turkish identities and claiming that they are Turkified Slavs

- DENMARK: Supporting separatist ethnic groups which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country

- FRANCE: Attempting to invade Turkish territories; supporting and provoking the minorities against the Ottoman Empire; openly working against Turkey and the Turks in Çukurova (Cilicia) during the Turkish War of Independence, using Armenians in massacring the Turks, trying to destroy those who resisted this (they gave up this after being thrown away from Çukurova); supporting separatist ethnic groups which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country; giving jail sentence to those who reject the so-called "Armenian Genocide" lies

- GERMANY: Treating Turkic war captives captured during World War II much verser in prisoner camps because seeing them as of "lower race", then using them for their own benefits; oppressing, forcing to work, randomly killing Turks in Crimea which it occupied during World War II; supporting separatist ethnic groups and religious terrorist organizations which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country

- GREECE and the GREEKS: Being a tool for Western imperialism; systematicially massacring the Turks and systematicially destroying Turkish cultural heritage in Greece, Anatolia and Cyprus; denying the existence of Turks living in Greece, oppressing them, limiting their religious-cultural freedoms; supporting separatist ethnic groups which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country; confiscating properties and estates that legally belonged to the Turks

- IRAN (especially Persians): Trying to assimiliate the Turkic peoples (especially the Azeris), oppressing them over their
languages, trying to destroy their Turkic identity by claiming that they are Turkified Iranians; keeping Turkic lands (Southern Azerbaijan, Khorasanid Turkomans, Qashghais and others) under occupation; supporting separatist and extreme-Islamist terrorist organizations against Turkey

- ITALY: Supporting separatist ethnic groups which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country; making logistic supply to PKK

- KOSOVO ALBANIANS: Oppressing Turks with the support of the USA, taking their educational rights away and not recognizing their language as an official language (before 1999, Turkish was one of the official languages in the region); being a tool for Western imperialism

- kurds: Rebelling against Turkey countless times, creating a separatist terrorist organization and murdering thousands of Turks; infesting, polluting and exploiting Turkish cities, leaving no stability and tranquility; attempting to assimiliate the Turks; creating nothing in the country but only exploiting; committing all types of crimes in the cities; attacking nationalist Turks even in the capital city; massacring the Turkomans in Iraq, confiscating their properties-estates, destroying their cultural heritage; being a tool for Western imperialism

- NORWAY: Supporting separatist ethnic groups which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country

- PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA: Keeping Eastern Turkistan under occupation; oppressing the Turkic peoples (Uyghurs, Qazaqs, Salars, Qyrghyz, Yellow Uyghurs) living there; massacring the Turkics who demand more rights; exploiting the natural resources of Turkic lands it keeps under occupation

- PASHTUNS and the TALEBAN: Oppressing the Turkics in Afghanistan (Turkmens, Uzbeks, Qyrghyz, Qalachs), trying to assimiliate them, massacring them

- RUSSIA: Occupying and exploiting Turkic lands since the 16th century; sending Turkics to exile and taking their properties-estates away (examples of Crimea and Akhysqa); implying religious oppression; imposing to cultural assimiliation and destroying the cultural unity as well as the Turkic identity; massacring their intellectuals and those who demanded more rights; massacring Turkish civillians during it's wars with the Ottoman Empire, supporting the minorities as well as supporting them to genocide the Turks; supporting separatist ethnic groups which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country

- SERBIA: Systematicially massacring the Turks and systematicially destroying Turkish cultural heritage in Serbia and Macedonia between 1804-1913; destroying Turkish cultural heritage in Bosnia between 1991-1995

- SWEDEN: Supporting separatist ethnic groups which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country

- SWITZERLAND: Giving jail sentence to those who reject the so-called "Armenian Genocide" lies

- THE NETHERLANDS: Supporting separatist ethnic groups which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country

- UNITED STATES of AMERICA: Spreading anti-Turkish propaganda through missionary schools throughout 19th-20th centuries; provoking minorities (especially Bulgarians and Armenians); openly supporting the Armenians after the World War I; bringing down the Turkish war industry to point zero and making Turkish economy dependent to other countries after World War II; standing against Turkey during the Cyprus Crisis and imposing economic embargo; inciting the conflicts inside Turkey between rightists-leftists, Alevis-Sunnis, seculars-religious, Turkish-kurdish-other ethnicities, speeding this via it's men (like Kenan Evren) inside the country; supporting the PKK separatist kurdish terror by both physicially-logisticially and by morally; tolerating the oppression of Kosovo Turks to support the Albanians; supporting the kurds in Iraq against all of Turkey's interests, oppressing the Iraqi Turkomans to make the kurds happier, tolerating and supporting the oppression of Iraqi Turkomans by the kurds; using the Uyghurs for it's own profits

Çevrimdışı Akhal Teke

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 68
Ynt: Turkic Genocide
« Yanıtla #1 : 09 Şubat 2008 »
Thanx 4 document anda ;-)
Türkler, Türkçülük ile güçlenecek, kurtulacak, ilerleyecek, yükselecektir.  -Hüseyin Nihal Atsız-

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #2 : 09 Şubat 2008 »
Good information Anda.

Someday justice must happen and especially china, russia and zionists should pay. :x

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #3 : 09 Şubat 2008 »
I thank you my dear Anda brothers.

As Marka Ragnos said, I hope the revenge of our oppressed and murdered brothers would be taken in the future.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 150
  • Last Seljuk
« Yanıtla #4 : 10 Şubat 2008 »
- BELGIUM: Supporting separatist ethnic groups which are against Turkey, allowing them to stay in the country

- BULGARIA: Being a tool for Western imperialism; massacring Turkish civillians and destroying Turkish cultural heritage throughout 19th-20th centuries; driving out the Turks living in the country, attempting to assimiliate the remaining ones, denying their Turkish identities and claiming that they are Turkified Slavs

Belgium is the most evil European country about that point. They clearly support pkk and dhkp-c (communist) terrorists, just with the hoop to overthrow the Turkish Republic. They release murderous terrorists. Really unbelievable. I'm ashamed to be born and to have spent all my life in such a country.

About Bulgaria, the situation is still worse: Belgians are Nordic-Indo-European, so I can understand why they hate us; some see still in me a certain Ottoman soldier and have a spirit of Crusade!!! However the Bulgars, led to their homeland by their Turkish Isperich Khan (whom great-grandfather is Attila, if I'm not mistaken), are Turkish by blood, and only by blood. How could a people can act like that? Have their women all be raped by the Slavs that they've always supported the Slav against the Turk? Did Turks organize a genocide against them? Do they believe in the "Batak" myth?
When the Communist era was ending for them, they've launched a new theory about they roots: they'd be Iranids and don't want to be considered as having the same roots than "Mongols".... Damn these people where you see them, such people are absolutely inferior. They reject their ancestors because they're ashamed of them and prefer the helen, the slav that both were slaves of their Hunnic ancestors! Becoming Christian-Orthodox doesn't mean getting assimilated, just like the survivors: Gagaouz Turks.
The most interesting thing in all these story is the fact that there are more "Mongoloïds" among them than among Turkey's Turks, because they have been deeply affected by their Tatar rulers.

TTK against these people.
Swords shine, Wolves guide,
Our horses were our brothers.
We destroyed together legions of Rome
We invaded Anatolia, we called it home

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #5 : 10 Şubat 2008 »
About Belgium:

That country itsel is brittish-made fake-state who should not be even exist.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • Last Seljuk
« Yanıtla #6 : 10 Şubat 2008 »
About Belgium:

That country itsel is brittish-made fake-state who should not be even exist.

For sure Belgium was British-made. When Bonaparte's French Empire has definitely lost the conflict against the rest of Europe, Belgium has been given to the Dutch Guillaume D'Orange just to weaken France. However, Belgians (both Walloons and Flemish) were Catholic whereas Guillaume and his people were Protestant.
Guillame has failed to treat Catholic people with justice, and never contributed to the South of his Country. It has brought a rising up with a French Spirit. Brussels was the first to rise up, finally, both French and Englishmen have supported the independence and a German nobel guy has become king: Leopold de Saxe Cobourg-Gota.

However, I think Belgians, and especially Walloons had been hard-working people (up to the 1970's). The industry is quite developped. We also know that when Belgium was invaded by Germans during WW2, Hitler had ordered not to bomb the works which were, at that time, the world's best ones!

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #7 : 11 Şubat 2008 »
Regarding Belgium, I think that artificial state should be divided between France and the Netherlands.

About the Bulgarians. The amount of Bulġar Turks that migrated to Moesia was rather low. Most of the modern Bulgars or Bulgarians are the descendents of Latinised Thracians and Slavic settlers, with only a few Turkic elements.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • Last Seljuk
« Yanıtla #8 : 11 Şubat 2008 »
Regarding Belgium, I think that artificial state should be divided between France and the Netherlands.

It was the most important possibility, up to a few months ago. I don't know what will happen, but I think Belgium will go on to exist. The most important problem is the situation of Brussels; it's surrounded by Flemish-speaking people, whereas the 80% of the city is French speaking, not easy to share at all.

About the Bulgarians. The amount of Bulġar Turks that migrated to Moesia was rather low. Most of the modern Bulgars or Bulgarians are the descendents of Latinised Thracians and Slavic settlers, with only a few Turkic elements.

I don't think so, I remember having read an article about the Macedonian minority in Bulgaria. It was stipulated that there were many differences among these two people, and the most important one was the racial one: Bulgars were "Mongoloïd" (!:)), not the case for the Macedonians. When I pass through Bulgaria to go on holiday to Turkey, I can see that they're Slav-mixed, however the typical Bulgar still looks like a Turk. Genetic tests would say that the most strong element in the Bulgar genes is the Turkish one.

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #9 : 11 Şubat 2008 »
I have been to Bulgaria too, and I have seen no one who looked liked the average Turkic from the Steppes. The Turkic Bulġars that came to Moesia was small in number as I have stated, and a few centuries later, they became assimiliated into the Thracian-Slavic subjects of the Bulgarian kingdom. Today's Slavic-speaking Bulgarians have nothing to do with the Turkic peoples.